Friday, October 21, 2011

Breakfast of Champions

Last night/This morning, Sara had a very early online session for one of her classes. She got up at 3:40 am to make it to her 4:00 online session, which lasted until about 6. She went back to bed until I woke her up at 10:30. She was still feeling pretty groggy, so I suggested this fine meal as a pick-me-up. It totally worked. The breakfast of champions.

Breakfast of Champions

(The attentive reader will notice the return of the Nougat Bits to our house. They, like good friends, are always welcome.)

4 comments:

  1. Nougat Bits are always welcome in my house too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just one more thing that I love about Sara. We have our breakfast priorities in check
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've turned into Europeans already -- no ice.

    ReplyDelete

Comments remind us that once upon a time we had friends.